Thank you for your interest in donating to our campaign. As you know campaigns require resources and with your help we will run a very positive and forward thinking campaign. Donations can be made by cheque or online at the form below.
But before you donate, please note the following donation rules:
- Only residents of Alberta may donate
- There is a donation limit of $5000 per person, corporation, trade union or employee organization to a candidate.
- All contributions will be receipted by our team – whether for cash and/or goods and services.
- There is no TAX RECEIPT issued for contributions to a municipal campaign.
- All contributions, in excess of $100, will be reported in the public filing that the candidate must complete on or before March 1, 2018. Contributors name and/or company name will be included (no personal information such as address or phone number will be published.)
- We will also be posting all campaign donors on the campaign website. (Donation amounts and individual information will not be shared).
Cheques should be made out to “Linda Johnson Civic Campaign” and can be mail to:
Linda Johnson Civic Campaign
c/o Brad Trumble
2211 Lake Bonavista Dr SE
Calgary AB T2J 2Z9
Or you can fill out the form below:
Donate To Linda’s Campaign
Please note that all online transactions are secure and powered by Stripe.